Animated Photoshop Brush







What were you trying to accomplish?

For this assignment I was trying to place and find Photoshop brushes that related and went well with the image I was using and also to animate them.


What technical skills did you use to create the project?
 I used Photoshop to add the brushes, After Effects to animate the brush layers, and Adobe Premiere to add music to my video.

How do you feel you did on the project?
I think the overall video looked good and I think I did pretty well on it. I was thinking about choosing a different images because I couldn't find a lot of brushes that related to my subject (puppies). Most of the brushes I found were paws. I think the video could've looked better if I had different brushes like dog bones/toys. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artwork with Drawing tablet

Vinyl Design

Masthead