my goal was to create shapes with radio waves. I used after effects and illustrator for this assignment.
I like how this turned out overall. I think some of the shapes I made looked cool.
For this assignment I was just going for a simple eye sketch. Then I decided to add other features to make it look better. For this assignment I used Photoshop and the pen and tablet to draw. Since i was only doing a sketch, i liked how it turned out, i focused a lot more on the eye and added more detail, so the eye is my favorite part of the drawing.
For this assignment i was trying to accomplish a pop up gallery with my own illustrations. I used Illustrator to create some illustrations. After effects to put the gallery together and Premiere pro to add music. I liked how the gallery turned out, I spent a lot of time to make it look OK. Some of the pop ups seem to come out of nowhere so i kept going back to adjusts them but it didn't work on all pop ups for some reason. I think i did good, and i really like how my illustrations looked.
My goal was to replicate a vintage artwork. I found this one while i was searching for vintage artworks and i really liked it. I used illustrator to replicate the artwork. I think i did good on this assignment. The replica looks very similar to the original one and i really love how this turned out.
Comments
Post a Comment