my goal was to create shapes with radio waves. I used after effects and illustrator for this assignment.
I like how this turned out overall. I think some of the shapes I made looked cool.
For this assignment I was just going for a simple eye sketch. Then I decided to add other features to make it look better. For this assignment I used Photoshop and the pen and tablet to draw. Since i was only doing a sketch, i liked how it turned out, i focused a lot more on the eye and added more detail, so the eye is my favorite part of the drawing.
My goal was to replicate a vintage artwork. I found this one while i was searching for vintage artworks and i really liked it. I used illustrator to replicate the artwork. I think i did good on this assignment. The replica looks very similar to the original one and i really love how this turned out.
For this logo, I was trying to accomplish something a bit different. When I went to the WACT webpage, I saw that they had several pictures of Tacoma and one where Mt. Rainier was showing. So for my design I wanted to add something else rather than just having the world, so I added Mt. Rainier so my logo had something that represented Tacoma/Washington. To create my logo I used adobe illustrator. Out of all my sketched designs I liked this one better and very happy with how it turned out. I think I did pretty well on creating this logo.
Comments
Post a Comment